Too Faced Christmas // Let It Glow


Around Christmas time I swear the BEST products come out. All the brands pick a holiday theme and this year, Too Faced chose Christmas In New York. If you read my previous post HERE, you would have remembered me mentioning how I would love to spend Christmas in another place besides my home city.

Oh, and let me know how you guys are enjoying 24 Days of Wanderlust Girl! Although, I've been pretty trash at blogging every single day, I've managed to write out lots of festive posts, and I think that deserves at least an A+ of effort haha.

Anyways, I actually won this mini set from an instagram giveaway (yay me! It's the 1st time I ever won anything) but all opinions are my own.

Product Review: Too Faced Let It Glow Highlight & Blush Kit

When I first opened the box that it was mailed in, I was pretty disappointed at the size of the Let It Glow box. It was about the size of my palm, and the products inside were even smaller. The blush was about the size of an eyeshadow, and the highlights are super compact. Although the exceptionally small size makes it perfect for travel, the amount of product will not last very long, I'm sure.

My favourite part of the kit was the blush, as the tone wasn't too pinky, and lasted quite a while on my cheeks. The highlights didn't impress me much either, as they didn't wear for long at all! The initial colour was gorgeous, though.

However, the brush was adorable and supeeer soft.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend purchasing these as it's not really worth the amount of product you get for the price.

Have you bought any Christmas sets recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top