I Found My Blogging Mojo & BLOGMAS


Guess who's finally found a blogging schedule that works for them? Yup. ME. I've decided I really want to work on publishing more posts for you guys, as so many of you asked me to!

And you have no idea how happy that makes me.

If you're someone who reads my blog regularly, you'll know that I haven't been posting much this past month at all. I think it was because I felt like I had to fit into a certain niche, and that my photos had to be of superb quality or had to get a certain amount of comments.

After trying to make my draft posts "of standard" I realized that I wasn't being true to who I was. Things is, the whole reason why I started this blog was to share my thoughts and to be real online. And if I was trying to fit in and create something that didn't represent my personality, was I really being as real as I could get?

So expect loads more posts written from ME, every Sunday & Wednesday of the month.

But there's an exception for December.

For about 2 years now, I've absolutely loved watching and reading other people's vlogmas & blogmas series. The idea of uploading some sort of Christmas/winter related content everyday up until Christmas, is the best idea in my book, and I'm so excited to be taking part this year!

And incase you missed a day or a few, look for the "24 Days of Wanderlust Girl" tab in the pink menu bar of my blog.

Although I will admit, I only have 3 posts written and scheduled to last me until the weekend... Imagine me rolling my eyes at this point. I should PROBABLY get on it and finish them so it's not a stress, but I swear procrastination will be the death of me.

And the horrible lighting!! We haven't gotten any decent lighting these past couple days as well.

Let's just hope the sun comes out by thursaday, but until then, I hope you're just as ready for Christmas and blogmas as I am.

Let blogmas be known as 24 Days of Wanderlust Girl here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top