5 Steps to Motivation this Month


I don't know about you, but I always get motivational bursts either reaaalllyyy early in the morning, or around 8-10pm at night. Any time in between, my mind gets way too distracted and I end up putting off the task until the day before it's due. Sound familiar to any of you?

I've had bad studying habits for as long as I can remember. Things is, I'm a good student with high marks, so I often find a way to use that excuse every time there's an exam or project due date coming up.

"I'm a good student anyways, so why would I need to study now... right?" *chuckles awkwardly under breath*

Yahhh, no.

I'm not going to lie, but I'm writing this out more for me than just to share with you. This way I can prep myself for high school by the end of the new year! I'm calling it a 'plan' instead of a 'goal' as well. It'll be my plan to be confident with how I take notes, abbreviate words, and know which way I study best from by next year.

If it's a "goal," one won't get it done because they'll be dreaming about how to do it. If it's a "plan," they'll have more of a chance of actually pursuing it.

Here are my 5 steps I'll follow to stay motivated this month:

1. DECLUTTER MY WORK SPACE.
2. CLEAR OUT PAPERS OR NOTES THAT AREN'T NEEDED.
3. HAVE A GLASS OF  ICED WATER. Hey, it helps me stay focused for longer!
4. PLAN OUT THE DAYS I WANT TO WORK IN MY PLANNER. I have it for a reason so I might was well fill it out.
5. SIT DOWN & ACTUALLY GET IT DONE.

Because, that's what I need to do!

I'd love to hear the things that get you motivated this month, in the comments below.

This way it'll help me pursue my plan, and maybe some of you guys will find other's tips helpful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top