10 Confessions of a Lazy Girl

I feel like we've all been that lazy girl- or guy, for that matter. Sitting on our bums in the tackiest looking outfit all day, because that care bears' tee-shirt is so comfy, style isn't even a factor anymore. Those days where we don't brush our hair and when we are too lazy to change the TV channel, are probably some of my favourite days.

Luckily I don't still own my care bears tee shirt, because in all honestly, that show creeped me out as a kid. haha!

CONFESSION 1 // PEELING OFF NAIL POLISH

Think about it- you've probably had that nail polish on for about a good month and a half, and you can totally see your real nails through it. I could probably count 100 times every time I've peeled off the polish instead of cleaning them up with nail polish remover. Plus, the smell of the remover is horrid, feels like it burns my cuticles, and peeling it off is kind of satisfying... This is more of a beauty hack than a confession, haha! Who else is with me on this?

CONFESSION 2 // "FORGETTING" TO SHOWER

Now that my hair has grown out from shoulder length to just-at-the-boob length, washing my hair is SUCH A CHORE. Shampooing takes forever to lather, you have to wait like 5 minutes for the conditioner to actually sink in. Then there's the moisturizing and drying afterwards- omg. My long haired girlies will be nodding their heads at this with me.

CONFESSION 3 // LIVING IN COMFY CLOTHES

Just like I mentioned at the very beginning of this post- style doesn't even matter when you're in your comfy clothes. Although, I have had my eyes on a pair of silk shorties which are super cute. Let me know what your comfy clothes look like in the comments below!

CONFESSION 4 // OPENING A MILLIONS TABS ON MY BROWSER

Being honest, I don't remember what half of these tabs are. All I see are the letters! I currently don't know anybody else who does this, so let me know if you do this too- I don't even know why I do it... I guess it's easier to hop from blog posts, to emails, to twitter.

CONFESSION 5 // RE-WEARING CLOTHES MORE THAN TWICE

I always to re-wear jeans, leggings, and tops more than once anyways. Sometimes I'll have a scary huge pile of clothes I've worn like, 3 times each, because doing laundry takes too long and that'll be too long until I can wear my fav pieces again. If it still smells good it is good right?

CONFESSION 6 // BURNING MY TOUNGE ON HOT DRINKS

We've all been there. It's cold out, we've made it alive into the café, and our hot drink feels so good in our hands. But then you take a sip too soon, and becuase of your impatient little self you now can't taste your drink. And it was all because you were too lazy and impatient to wait for it to cool down. Story of my life.

CONFESSION 7 // EATING COLD PIZZA

Kind of the opposite of Confession 6, so instead of it being too hot, it's too cold. And apparently microwaving it takes a lot of time out of my day. You feel? It still tastes the same, kind of, haha.

CONFESSION 8 // SITTING IN MY TOWEL AFTER I FINALLY SHOWERED

Re-read Confession 2. I always do this! I sit in my towel, hair wet, probably watching a youtube video on either makeup or how to be more productive. That's super ironic, haha.

CONFESSION 9 // ASKING FOR HELP WHEN I DON'T NEED IT

I've asked someone to make me food while I watch a film, to pour me a glass of water, as well as get my paper from the teacher because I didn't feel like standing up in class. Funny thing is, I'm athletic and yet I still ask people to do the simplest things for me, haha.

CONFESSION 10 // SLIPPING MY FEET INTO ALREADY TIED SHOES

Basically another hack- you double knot your shoes not too tight, and not too loose, so that next time you want to wear them, all you have to do is slip them on! You can thank me later. :)

Imagine me giving a huge, heartfelt sigh at this point.

Writing all of this out makes me realize just how annoyingly lazy I am, but sometimes it can be a good thing too! It's my way of relaxing, when there isn't much energy left in me.

Can any of you relate to one of my confessions?

Comment down below what your lazy confessions are, as I'd love to read them!

*The only photos that are mine are the first two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top