COlab Dry Shampoo, I'd thought I would take the plunge a little deeper and review another product that has been a staple of mine. And this time it's a Soap & Glory beaut!
Product review: Soap & Glory "Sugar Crush" Body Wash
"An energizing and revitalizing wake up call for tired minds and bodies." And it's just that! The scent of the body wash is strong and citrus, smelling of lime and kiwis, which I absolutely love. I'd have to say this is my all time favourite, bath time smell.
With some Bath & Body Works body washes, I've noticed that they don't feel like they're doing anything- it just sits on the skin. But with this, you can really feel that deep clean, without being overly drying (because no one wants dry skin in the shower, haha)
- There is loads of body wash in this bottle to last you for months- and for $10, you can't go wrong
- Pump on the top makes it a billion times easier to use
- Scent lingers on your skin, keeping you smelling fresh
- The only downfall I could think of was that you need around 4-5 pumps to get a good lather
- Bright, gimmicky and pretty packaging (who doesn't love that?)
Have you tried a Soap & Glory Body Wash Before? What are your thoughts?