I've Got A Sugar Crush

Since you guys seemed to really love my review on the COlab Dry Shampoo, I'd thought I would take the plunge a little deeper and review another product that has been a staple of mine. And this time it's a Soap & Glory beaut!

Product review: Soap & Glory "Sugar Crush" Body Wash

CLAIMS:
"An energizing and revitalizing wake up call for tired minds and bodies." And it's just that! The scent of the body wash is strong and citrus, smelling of lime and kiwis, which I absolutely love. I'd have to say this is my all time favourite, bath time smell.

THE CLEAN:
With some Bath & Body Works body washes, I've noticed that they don't feel like they're doing anything- it just sits on the skin. But with this, you can really feel that deep clean, without being overly drying (because no one wants dry skin in the shower, haha)

OTHER POINTS:
- There is loads of body wash in this bottle to last you for months- and for $10, you can't go wrong
- Pump on the top makes it a billion times easier to use
- Scent lingers on your skin, keeping you smelling fresh
- The only downfall I could think of was that you need around 4-5 pumps to get a good lather
- Bright, gimmicky and pretty packaging (who doesn't love that?)

Have you tried a Soap & Glory Body Wash Before? What are your thoughts?

18 comments:

  1. Love this post title! X
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this body wash. Its smells yummy!!

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this but every time I go into Boots I end up giving it a sniff. Definitely going to throw it into my basket next time! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It lasts so long, I'm sure you'll love it!!

      Delete
  4. I've never even heard of this brand but it sounds great. I'm all about not being dry an actually having a product do what it should! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've never heard of Soap & Glory? The brand is amazing!! You should really give it a try xx

      Delete
  5. I ADORE Soap & Glory products and the citrus range :) I love the sugar crush body scrub as it leaves my skin feeling fab! Great review!

    Tabitha x // http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had the Sugar Crush Body Scrub before as well, but cleaned it clean before I could review- that's how good it was. x

      Delete
  6. I am a pretty devout bath and body works user, but I'll have to try this out! It looks lovely, and at the price and amount of product, sounds like a good deal! Thanks for this review!
    Julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Bath & Body Works have great ones too, but aren't my first choice xx

      Delete
  7. Unfortunately we don't have it in Croatia but it sounds so good and refreshing, perfect for summer! And I love the packaging, it's so cute! :)

    xx
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks that you don't have it in stores in Croatia- I'm sure you'd love it! x

      Delete
  8. This is my favourite body wash to use, I need to repurchase mine soon as I can't get enough and have almost run out!

    Leanne xx | www.leannecresswell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that good, and the smell is so heavenly x

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried a Soap and Glory body wash but after reading your review I am definitely looking forward to trying it!

    www.reetlonari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite a hidden brand, amoung all the other trendier ones, but still golden! x

      Delete
  10. I've never tried to Sugar Cush body wash, however I have tried the Sugar Crush scrub and that smells delicious! Great post ox

    elizabethv.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the Sugar Crush Scrub as well (you can never get enough Sugar Crush, haha) and it was amazing. Basically the same scent but creamier!

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top