Curled & Caramel


If you're reading this right now, I'm super happy you've stuck with me and this blog. Every time one of you send me a sweet comment or tweet, my heart does a little " !!!!! " and then melts into a big puddle of happiness.

Contrasting to how I felt in last week's post, I've been feeling all sorts of good. That's probably mostly due to you guys (or the fact that I got to see a friend I haven't seen in FOREVER today), but either way, it's so nice to feel myself again.

Just this Friday, I did another one of those " !!!!! " when my hair was coloured a caramel balayage!

It's been almost exactly one year since I've had any sort of hair dye touch my head, and I honestly wish I had to money to keep it topped up regularly. I freaking LOVE it! It adds such a beautiful touch to my extremely thick, dark brown hair, and I think it makes me look like I've put in that much more effort (messy buns day in, day out, anyone?).

I prefer wearing it loosely curled, and considering that I already have a natural wave/curl it makes styling about 1 000x easier- but on the flip side, it's drier and needs more maintenance for it to stay looking like you just walked out from a salon blow out.

Just let me know if any of you would love to see a balayage-wavy-hair care type post as I would love to write it out!

But until then, keep your hearts in the right place & don't forget to keep commenting on why happiness matters from THIS POST!

20 comments:

  1. The color looks so good on you! I'm growing out my hair, but I've been planning to have this color for myself. Lucky that you got natural curls!

    xx, Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm finally happy with the length my hair is at now, so good luck with growing yours out!

      Delete
  2. your jacket is so nice. i love any kind of army green coats or jackets and yours is just perfect and it suits you so well.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elena! I've had this coat for quite a while now, and it's really worn in- but that doesn't stop me from wearing it, haha.

      Delete
  3. #Hairgoals ♥♥♥♥ love this color so so much !!! You're so beautiful. Have a lovely lovely day xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're having a beautiful day as well! And you're too kind :)

      Delete
  4. You're so beautiful and I'm so jelly that you have natural curly hair. How I wish I have that kind of hair. I don't even know what type of hair I have. It's kinda straight the most days and some days, it's wavy. Lol :D I love your overall look. :) <3

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair only recently went from straight with a little wave to crazy frizzy-curly over the past year, so I'm still trying to figure out how to manage it, haha. Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. You look so pretty and happy in these photos, your hair looks absolutely amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm super happy with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  6. Your hair is so pretty, and that colour suits you so well. Would definitely love a hair care post xx

    http://ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try my best to write a post out, then! Thank you, Sophie!

      Delete
  7. you look very shay michell-y in these pics. the outfit and your hair waves <3333 remind me so much of her!! beautiful girl!(:

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shay Mitchell?! Only if, haha. Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  8. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Wanna do a little photo shoot like this in the future. You look so happy in all of your photos, which is so great to see, sweet girl! x

    http://www.lovelylittleroses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jordyn! I think it's way easier to do smiley photo-shoots than serious ones, haha!

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you're feeling happier and your hair looks lovely. I really want to dye my hair soon, get a few high lights or something but just like you said, I just don't have the money annoyingly.

    Tabitha x
    http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! Hopefully when the money is available to you, you'll be able to dye your hair as well :)

      Delete
  10. You are SO pretty plus your hair look so gorgeous! Oh god, I loveeee them!! Ps, you got one more dedicated reader (me) haha!


    www.reetlonari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! This just made my day :)

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top