Why Everyone Needs This Dry Shampoo

As I'm a lifestyle blogger, I don't do beauty-type posts all that often. But when I do, it's on a product I 100% love. (Click HERE to see my other beauty related posts) Dry shampoo is my best friend- I'm not going to lie to you there. Since summer is officially here, I'll be reaching for this product more than anything, as I don't want to feel weighed down by my hair.


CLAIMS:
"Give lifeless hair amazing body," Since I have quite thick hair, I find it hard to get a product that gives my hair the lift & volume that I want. COLAB however, doesn't disappoint me! As I consider myself to be active, sweat can really make my hair feel & smell gross- aka. I've emptied a LOT of dry shampoo bottles. This definitely lifts my hair when sprayed to the roots, and the effect is instantly noticeable.

"Absorbs oil & refreshes roots whilst adding instant back-combed volume, texture, & lift." I was surprised by how well this dry shampoo absorbed the oils. I could feel the difference in my hair before & after using this; it felt instantly lighter & fresher without leaving that horrible white cast. There was loads of texture, but it wasn't overly drying & didn't make my hair feel stiff or frizzy. So check, check, check, & check!

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
I was also very surprised by how many hours this lasted. I used this in the morning on 3-day-old hair, and it wasn't until 6 or 7pm when it started to wear off- talk about durability!

SMELL // LONDON:
If you don't know, Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends has released 6 different scents in the range, London being my favourite. It's a very classic fragrance- fresh and a little masculine, kind of reminds me of the 50's or 60's.

OTHER POINTS:
- The bottle feels heavy & expensive for what it's actually worth ($6), not to mention looks chic & pretty on your vanity table
- A little goes a long way! You don't need much at all to achieve the volume or refreshment you want
- Great for all hair types- fine, thick, treated, curly, etc...

Have you tried a COLAB Dry Shampoo before? What are your thoughts?

14 comments:

  1. Great post! I've tried to dry shampoo before but the one I had made my hair turn white :/

    Sending love your way!
    xoSE

    HTTP://WWW.SASHAELIZABETH.COM
    HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/XOSASHAELIZABETH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one definitely doesn't do that! It's basically sheer.

      Delete
  2. I love the co-lab dry shampoo, I normally use the orange bottle one, but have never seen the black so I might have to go pick it up!

    www.whynotblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll really want to try more from their range, it's so good!

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    What makes you beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried this one, but always looking for a good dry shampoo might give this a go!
    Lovely post x
    https://ameliagilmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally go and try this- it's the only one that's really worked for me!

      Delete
  5. I just came across your blog and you seem so nice! Also, this sounds like a great product, I recently bought a Batiste dry shampoo and I quite like it although I feel it makes my hair a bit stiff. :)

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I've heard great things about Batiste as well, but for now I think I'll stick to this one.

      Delete
  6. it looks like a good product for the hair!!

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I usually stick with Batiste but this one looks quite interesting :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about Batiste, but this one is my top go-to right now!

      Delete
  8. I might need to pick this up. I didn't like the Extreme Volume Paris one as it felt very sticky in my hair. I tried and tried with it but it felt more like a hairspray than a dry shampoo xx

    Beauty Talk With Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very strong product. I have super thick hair, and use a decent amount. Someone with finer hair might need much less. It's preference, really. Maybe give this another go!

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top