Top 10 Beach Bag Essentials

As of tomorrow, I'll be camping by the beach!

I feel like I've been patiently anticipating this road trip, and couldn't be more excited to relax in the sun. For as long as I can remember, camping has been an annual thing in my family, and it's now definitely something I'm grateful to be able to do. There's just something about the coolness of the waves, and coziness of the open flames, that makes it so perfect.

So here are my top 10 beach beauty products that I think are necessities for times out like this! 


 SKINCARE:

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPFEven though I don't burn easily at all, everyone should be wearing it no matter how dark your skin tone is! Also, I know that this is SPF 15... I only need that much, but by all means if you need a higher SPF, Hawaiian Tropic's got it! The actual sunscreen isn't sticky but is super moisturising, smells of coconut (the best!), and soaks in really quick, so you're not left with that horrible white cast. Oh, and did I mention there are sheer specks of glitter? Talk about that summer glow!

YES TO Tomatos Daily Balancing Moisturiser: By far, the best drug store moisturiser I've tried. Normally when I apply moisturiser, I break out along my hairline while the rest of my face goes oily- but if I don't use a cream after I've cleansed, I get super dry around my eyes. As this was formulated for combination skin, it's the perfect solution for me, going on smooth with a rich texture. Overall it has no scent, but mine has a hint of cinnamon... Maybe it's just me?

YES TO Tomatos Daily Clarifying Cleanser: Another product from the Yes To brand, as I am loving their skincare at the moment. This one smells a little more of tomatoes and watermelon than the moisturiser, but only faintly. You apply the gel-like cleanser to your face, then wash it off as you would. It's not as deep cleaning as my Simple Skincare Gentle Foaming Cleanser, but does the job, and even removes half of my makeup easily

ACCESSORIES:

Pineapple Makeup Bag: Can we just take a moment? And I don't know of you can see, but there are little faces on the bottom of the pineapples- I love it! It's the perfect size as well- fits in any tote, handbag or purse, and is made of canvas, making it very easy to clean. Awesome to put all of your beach essentials in!

Beige & White Rim Floppy Hat (similar): The definition of your perfect over-sized hat- stylish, chic, and protect a lot of your body (and face!) from the sun. Very reasonably priced as well. Much love for this, and will be wearing it non-stop!

Sunglasses (my faves): Something I'm sure everyone already has. I forget where I found this aviator, but click the italic light grey "sunglasses" link, to see some affordable ones! I love the look of designer sunglasses as well, but not everyone has that much cash to splurge on a simple pair of sunnies sometimes!

Beach Towel Book (Your Perfect Life): This is my newest book I've picked up, and can't wait to read it this summer. Tell me in the comments which book you'll be reading at the beach, or in your house, if that's the case!

MISCELLANEOUS:

Waterproof Disposable Camera: This is probably the thing I am most excited to use! Read more about it HERE IN MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST POST if it interests you. Small and seems easy to use, a great value for money, and has a cute tropical leaf print on both sides. Plus, who wouldn't want to take underwater photos? haha!

"Beach Please" Hand Sanitizer (not the same): If you're anything like me and like to snack on chips and watermelon on the beach, you'll understand why this is one of my essentials. Sticky fingers can be cleaned on the spot, while treating your hands to a tropical blossom scent at the same time!

Burt's Bees Nourishing Mango Lip Balm: Not only your skin, but your lips need to be protected from the sun's rays as well! This balm doesn't have SPF in it, but it's perfect for moisturising those dry summer lips. I still have yet to find a good lip balm that has SPF and doesn't feel sticky, if you know what I mean.

I'm also very happy to hear that you guys are loving my new blog header, so thank you! I have a feeling that I'll be sticking to this one for a while. :)

Leave me a comment below on what you think I should've included in my list, or what your favourite summer time beauty product is!

32 comments:

  1. Love the hand sanitiser, the Bath and Body Works ones are the best!

    Why Not Blog // www.whynotblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an ever-growing collection of them! I think I've hit the 15 mark, haha!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to make a new skincare routine and trying to find some new products to find and the Yes To Tomatoes brand looks like a good brand to try!! Not too expensive but works well!
    I also agree that camping is such a great holiday! I love it, gets you outdoors and you can explore many places for not too much expense. I hope you have a lovely holiday!!

    Blog: www.whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Yes To brand is currently my favourite drugstore brand for skincare, as they have a huge selection for all skin types! Thank you, I don't think I've ever been this excited to go camping, haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the pineapple bag, hahah! It's super cute. Also the camera... I love cute summer-themed things like that.
    Great post!!
    Julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything with cute patterns for me!!

      Delete
  4. I've been going to the beach much more frequently this summer, so this post is perfect! I haven't tried Yes To products yet, but I've heard such great things! I'll have to check them out!

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy that this post was helpful to you! Trust me when I say that Yes To is an amazing brand for skincare- gentle and it works! :)

      Delete
  5. ooh might pick up some of that yes to cleanser next time i'm at target :3 lord knows my face needs to be cleansed haha. and unfortunately, i can't seem to find a good read lately :( i keep getting a few chapters into books and getting VERY bored. hopefully i'll stumble upon something soon. have fun on your trip!

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunglasses is my favorite, looks awesome, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll love the cleanser as much as I do! Book-block... Is that a thing? haha. I had a lovely time as well, thanks xx

      Delete
  7. Great essentials dear, identical with mine! The hat is so pretty! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing the hat non-stop. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  8. I love Hawaiian Tropic products, they're my summer favourites! :) And have a great time on the seaside, enjoy it to the max! :)

    Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had a lot of fun! It's nice seeing you commenting again on my blog, lovely :)

      Delete
  9. I loved this post, Kyia! Burts Bees is a must. I also like to use Jack Black lip balm if I'm in a pinch. Lovely post!

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Guilianna! I guess I'll have to check out the Jack Black lip balm, haha!

      Delete
  10. Love it and awesome post and picks xx

    Check my latest post too, if you get a minute xx
    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/magnum-pleasure-store-london/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kyia, how are you lovely? I loved this post as always! The pineapple bag is absolutely the cutest, also I love the hat and the sunnies xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been feeling amazing, thank you! I've grown a really good liking for the pineapple print haha!

      Delete
  12. Love this and great post. Thanks for sharing!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaa thank you, Rochelle!! Very happy you liked my post :)

      Delete
  13. Hi, thanks for following me on Bloglovin'! I can't wait to read more of your posts. x

    http://avecvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy my future posts :)

      Delete
  14. Ah this is such a lovely post - loving these essentials!! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like them x

      Delete
  15. I loooooved this blog post! I've just booked a holiday so these things will be kept in mind! I especially love the waterproof disposable camera! I'm definitely going to get one, and the one you included looks super cute! xx

    Grab Your Camera x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! The camera is a little bit difficult to figure out at first, as there are no instructions :)

      Delete
  16. Super cute picks! I've yet to find a decent lip balm with SPF!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your pineapple makeup bag. It's adorable!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that pineapple bag! Great photos btw, very eye catching :)

    Beauty Talk With Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very cute, I love it! Thank you, I'm still teaching myself the in's and out's of flat lays, haha.

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top