There's Just Something About Photos...



I love how photos can instantly "teleport" you back to a memory that was taken, reminding you of the sights, smells, and the people who were there. For me, my blog is like an online scrapbook or a photo diary. It's a place where I can chat about the little things and random beauty bits, but at the same time, write about how I live surrounded by anxiety (which you can read HERE). Even the fact that you guys come along with me and read my ramblings means the world to me.

And that's awesome.

It's like our own little community where we can make memories through photos and posts together, so when I read back your comments I can be reminded of the things I decided to share, and all of your kind words as well. Who remembers my very first post?!

I feel like all my life I've known about photography, as my grandparents would always take photos of my sister and I doing the craziest things- pretending to be princesses in the backyard, making paper strip pom-poms, putting socks in our noses... yes. socks. haha!

Looking back on these glossy prints make me smile. Each one of them is a part of me that I'll never forget.

I also talked about photos on my About Me Page, which you should probably read if you plan on staying with me on my little space on the internet.

I hope to see you guys posting loads of photos on your blogs, or simply adding some of your favourites to your comments below!

14 comments:

  1. OMG SO TRUE! I love photography for the same reason. I love looking at pictures of me and my siblings when we were younger. or like old video tapes, it really is the best form of memory storage isn't it :) Well until the muggle world gets an equivalent of The Pensieve that is haha!

    x Carina
    Blog - Running white horses || YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you could relate! I had just discovered a video tape from when I was 1 or 2, and it is just the cutest thing ever x

      Delete
  2. Photos are wonderful. Memories come flooding back as soon as you look at them, and these ones are beautiful <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post so much, photography is everything to me and I simply adore documenting everything and everyone around me, it's always been one of the biggest passions of mine! :)

    xx, Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always nice to hear that photography is a passion amoung so many more people than simply myself.

      Delete
  4. amazing photography! xx

    Tajaljeh // https://lifeastajaljeh.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are so pretty and you can tell they hold so much memory in them! I love taking photos because whenever I look back on them, I can remember exactly how I felt in that moment xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And in short, that's exactly why I love photos. Thank you for reading, Marina!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photography. And I can totally relate to what you're saying. SO true! Bless.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those fireworks pictures. I have never been able to master that.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so easy, if you have a good understanding of exposure and how the camera's setting work. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  8. I feel the same way about photos. There is a whole box of pictures from when I and my siblings were younger and they are so funny and lovely to look at.

    www.wanderergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they're quite the nice reminder, aren't they xx

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top