The Clumsiest Girl In The Universe

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments on my post A Memory From Scent- I love seeing you guys comment about the scents that remind you of your past.

As you may or may not know, I feel like I am the clumsiest person ever. I'm the kind of girl who says sorry to lamp posts if I run into them (anybody else?!) or gets thrown halfway across the hallway in front of everyone. <<< you might want to read this, haha.

But a couple days ago, I was in a clothing shop just browsing around, and across the store from me, I spotted someone I knew. Now, I kind of hate finding people like this, as I think it can get super awkward sometimes. I tried staying calm, even though a million and one thoughts were running through my mind, one of them yelling, "LEAVE. THE. STORE. NOW, KYIA."

As I was half-panicked I picked up speed, my eyes still locked on that person. But what I didn't know was that I was about to run into a wheelie bin- and HEAD FIRST.

I didn't fall into it like some actors would, with their feet flailing in the air, and their torso no where to be seen. It was more like making-the-bin-come-down-with-me-while-my-head-was-stuck-in-the-trash sort of fall.

It was probably pretty obvious how embarrassed I was, and to top it off, the person I knew came over to see if I was okay. Bless her, haha. 

Why does this sort of thing always happen to me?

It's like I'm permanently cursed with invisible 4-inch heels glued to my feet. Now I wonder if I'm just a teenage girl born with a clumsy gene... Is that even a thing? Okay, now I'm rambling.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

I can't possibly be the clumsiest girl in the universe, can I?

12 comments:

  1. No, you're not alone with this Kyia! All of us can be clumsy once in a while and it's pretty normal and at the same time, embarrassing. Sometimes I would just remember my embarrassing moments once in a while and when I'm going to bed and it would give a palm to my face just remembering it. Anyway, it's all in the past and it's part of being human. Let's just be careful next time and don't be on too much panic every time you see someone you knew in person because sometimes, it would lead to things that you won't like. So just play it cool and relax. At least, it wasn't your crush, right? ;)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee your comment made me smile! I'll try my best, aha!! xx

      Delete
  2. This is 100% something I would do!

    www.whynotblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gooodnessss. I relate on so many levels! Exactly the moment I try to be invisible, I make the biggest show of myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the bright side, someday you might publish a book with all these funny stories or film a movie about it! :)

    xx, Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha I never thought about it in that way!! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely post! Don't worry too much about being clumsy :) I used to be clumsy... I reckon I'm slighly less clumsy now... I used to feel ashamed but now, I just own it ahah
    In the end, your clumsiness makes for good stories! x

    http://serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try harder to keep my mind in the right place when I'm clumsy, although it is hard, aha! It's the stories that count!

      Delete
  6. I loved this post Kyia! It made me laugh and you honestly don't need to worry, I am just as clumsy and I keep running into things, but we just got to look past that. I sometimes laugh at myself at how embarrassing I am haha xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally would just laugh it off. but falling head first was kind of a shock, haha. Thank you for reading! x

      Delete
  7. I don't think anything like this has happened to me before, and I thought I was clumsy >_< This did give me a giggle though. Hope you didn't get hurt with the fall xx

    Sophie | http://ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get hurt, no, haha but thanks for asking. Happy to hear it made you smile, though :)

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top