The Best Things In Life

Hey guys!

I've decided to do a really light-hearted post today about some of things that make me the happiest in life. I feel like sometimes I can get so caught up in errands and deadlines, that I forget about the little things and how good they make me feel.

When was the last time you pasued for a minute, looked up, and just was grateful for the things around you?


In less than a week now I'll be camping, taking bulk blog photos, and truly enjoying the things around me that I might have not noticed before. So I thought I'd leave you with these...

. Scrunching my hair into a sort of cute, sort of ugly bun .
. Cozying into pajama bottoms on a gloomy day .

. Tea. Green tea. Matcha. Iced tea. I may have an unhealthy obsession .
. Salty ocean air giving you the craziest beach wavy hair .
. Taking early morning walks when nobody pays attention to you, and you can just breathe in the stillness and listen to the singing of the birds .

. Days off .
. The ULITMATE hot chocolate with huge mamrshmallows, fresh whipped cream and cinnamon sticks .
. Dainty jewelry to spruce up honestly, any, outfit .

. Donuts and sprinkles! Although, only on cheat days, haha .
. Ridiculously horrible puns that make everyone else shake their heads, but make you have a right giggle .

. The magic of Disney. You can never get too old for the classics! Little mermaid & Jasmine have been my favourite princesses since I was little .
. Those friends who you can be super childish with (see above), have pillow fights and sing badly with, embarrass and stick up for. They're the best kind of people in my opinion! .

. Athletics and being active in general. I'm always in awe of those women who have noticable mucles or abs, as I know how much damn work and time they put into strengthening their bodies .
. Holding hands with anyone you love .

. PiƱa Coladas, or anything coconut, really. Beneficial for your skin, hair and body, great for cooking and baking, and tastes so good .
. Smiles. You know that feeling when something or someone just makes you smile for no reason at all? That .

. Camping, roadtrips, s'mores, and crackling fires .
. Autumn walks with colourful leaves, crunching beneath your feet .

If you guys liked this post, make sure to comment your 1 favourite thing that has happened in your life, in the comments below! I guess that's another thing to add on the list of the best things in life- your guy's support and comments I get every single day. They always makes my day brighter :)

*all of these photos are not mine (except the very top pineapple in the water)

18 comments:

  1. Donuts with sprinkles are the BEST! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? They have to be rainbow, though, haha!

      Delete
  2. Early morning walks are one of my favourite thing ever, so peaceful! Something that I absolutely love is waking up to the sound of the ocean when I'm on holiday - I live in Switzerland so I don't really get to experience that too often. Makes it even more special though :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switzerland still has it's perks! I also live in the city so it doesn't happen very often either, but it's still something that is great to wake up to, as you said. Glad to hear you're an early bird like me!

      Delete
  3. ocean air is just so good. can't wait to be back at the beach and its only a few more weeks to go. hopefully it won't be too cold so i can go for a swim. also, days off, just to chill are the best.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of the best things in life, after all! There are only 2 more days until I can do almost everything on my summer bucket list!! x

      Delete
  4. I just discovered your post and it is really a good one. For me, long walks by the Baltic Sea, warm sands and sound of waves are always special. I also like to do some yoga and make picnic with my closest friends while watching the sunset by the sea.
    Lots of love,
    Zane
    http://lavieestunbonvoyage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I've never been to the Baltic Sea, but it looks like such a beautiful place. And who could say no to picnics with friends? xx

      Delete
  5. I want to start drinking more Green tea :) Love this post dear x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Green tea tastes even better with a little spoon of honey, if you like it sweetened

      Delete
  6. I really love these kind of posts! They're so nice and positive to read. I love rainy days so much. They make me calm, happy and peaceful <3 pizza, Lush baths, movie night, my cat, new makeup, so many things !! xx

    _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read! Ohh, I agree with you on movie nights and pizza ;)

      Delete
  7. This was such a cute and uplifting post! Thankyou so much for sharing, I enjoyed reading it xx


    Grab Your Camera x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this! we too often forget to appreciate the little things in life i feel! One thing that makes me happy is coming home to my puppies and my man everyday. It instantly makes me so happy and grateful.

    Tash / becomingtashh.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These things (plus your adorable example!!) are forgotten far too often. Happy you loved this! xx

      Delete
  9. The magic of Disney ! Love it ! I'm a Disney fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Disney lover. I could probably recite the all 3 of Disney's My Little Mermaid back to you, haha! xx

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top