My Summer Bucket List!

I feel like bucket lists can be kind of daunting, as you could think of something like, Travel to 10 different countries but then realize, "How on earth am I going to be able to do this?" But with summer here and all the happy vibes, I thought it was only right to write out a list of things I want to do by the end of summer!

#1. TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHS
First of all, Urban Outfitters has a waterproof camera that I think is a NECESSITY in the summer time. I love the idea of it, plus I have some really good photo ideas I want to share here on the blog- and it's super cheap!

#2. BE HAPPY
You've heard this a thousand times, but I truly think it's something I need to work towards, not only in the summer but all year round.

#3. SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS
I've always been a bit of an introvert myself, and now that I think about it, I've said no to so many fun possibilities. As far as the quote goes, "Just say YES." is going to be a big one for me.

#4. GO TO A CARNIVAL
Every year there's a huge carnival in my city, and I have a feeling this year's is going to be awesome! I love the stomach-dropping rides, fireworks, and of course the corn dogs and cotton candy- can't wait!

#5. BAKE MORE
Baking has become one of my hobbies, and in these upcoming months, I want to really get my apron on. Caramel pecan carrot cake and s'mores cupcakes are both on my must-bake list (If that's even a thing?!)

#6. VISIT THE MOUNTAINS
I feel like the mountains are my happy place- I feel 100% relaxed and free of worries, as I take in the beautiful surroundings. There's just something about them that I love, and I really want to see them again sometime soon.

(Have you ever been to the mountains? Let me know in the comments!)

#7. MEET NEW PEOPLE
Similar to #3, my goal is to get out there more. It's to raise my confidence, and the only way I'm going to do that is through picking up my gut and meeting people. Just thinking about it is kind of scary, but I'm aiming to become a more confident and comfortable person!

#8. UPDATE MY WARDROBE
As the season has only begun, I feel that it's only right to splurge on a couple new pieces of clothing. I know I definitely need some basic tee's, and maybeee I'll go for a bardot top? Maybe.

#9. SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH MY MUM
She's off work a lot more this year, and I want to make the most of it. Myself, and my sister. That means more road trips to get donuts and crêpes, right?

#10. BE A TOURIST IN MY OWN CITY
As travelling by plane isn't an option again this year, I'm going to make it my goal to explore and learn more about the city... And that means getting off my bum, haha!

A few places I want to visit are the Legislature, Elk Island National Park, Chianti Café & Restaurant (Italian) & El Cortez Tequila Bar & Kitchen (Mexican).

#11. CAMPING
It's also something we do as a family annually, and I really hope we'll be able to do it more this summer. Camping has always been a good escape from life in general, and having it by the lake makes it even better! Just thinking about the s'mores, fire-roasted sausages, starry nights, and birds singing makes me wish I was there!

#12. BLOG ABOUT MY ADVENTURE
Best for last? Of course I want to share my adventures with you guys!! During my upcoming road trips and explorations, I'm going to make sure to take my blog with me, and not to mention, document some memories, too. Oh. And take LOADS of photos!

I can't wait to see what nearby cities and towns have to offer. Also, as much as I would love to swim with dolphins, skydive, or fly to a crazily awesome festival, a simple picnic in the park with my family will do me perfect as well.

What's on your summer bucket list, and what are your goals for the summer months?

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with achieving everything on your bucket list! :) I think summer is the perfect time to make one of these, I'm working on mine as well x

    Sara / AboutLittleThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I can't wait to see your's!

      Delete
  2. Ahh this is such a fun post - good luck getting through everything, I'd love to see how you get on in a few months time! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually loving this idea. I'll make sure to do a post on how I did on achieving them :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your bucket list goals, I'm sure you'll accomplish them! I'm going camping this year and I love it so much, waking up early in the morning and listening to the birds just outside your tent! Best moment! xx

    Blog: http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I totally agree that mornings and birds are honestly the best thing ever aha x

      Delete
  4. i need to update my summer wardrobe so bad. i also can't wait to go on holiday and my aim is to make the most of summer blogging and youtube wise.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopfully I'll be able to add a few new additions to my wardrobe this week, fingers crossed. Wishing you the best on your holiday! xx

      Delete
  5. it would be so cool to take some underwater photos!

    Hannah at Hannah Venables / A CREATIVE LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share them with you guys later in August!

      Delete
  6. I love the style of your blog! I've been scrolling around for a while now and I have to say it's just gorgeous. The pictures, the stories and design. :)
    Liked this article as well, very personal and the notebook idea is so creative. I hope you get to update your wardrobe and meet new people! And ofcourse, I hope you'll blog about your adventures! :) I'll be back. x
    www.downtownphilosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I'm genuinly happy you love what I write! Can't wait to see you here again :) x

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top