Life With Marshmallow Skies // Collab

Today is a slightly different post, as it's a collaboration with the sweet girl from MARSHMALLOW SKIES BLOG.

We've DMed each other back and forth on Twitter for a bit now, and she is the sweetest person I've talked to so far. This is one reason I love the blogging community- you get to meet so many amazing people, and this little blog is slowly growing! Make sure you're following me HERE and her HERE.

It's a bit of a random lifestyle Q&A, so I hope you guys like this type of post! Oh, and I answered the same questions on her blog, so make sure to check that out as well :)

READ HER POST & MY ANSWERS BY CLICKING THIS LINK


Her answers:

1. HOW WOULD YOUR FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU?
For accuracy, I actually asked some of my friends this, and this is what they said:
J: Outgoing but only when you're comfortable with people, fun, weird, eccentric (I guess that's the best word for it), kind, caring, and a bit silly.
K: A brilliant person, fellow Jedi and hilarious.
B: Beatles trash, meme whore, loyal friend, idk if you help a gun to my head I could say she's pretty... (thanks Beth)

2. WHAT IS YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
The only one I can think of is dipping McDonald's chips into ice cream! If you haven't tried it, you need to- it's less disgusting than you might think!

3. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY.
A holiday abroad to Florida with my parents, brother and grandparents to Disney! We'd go on all the rides together, and definitely hit up a few waterparks!

4. PINK OR RED LIPSTICK?
I think it depends on the outfit, but I would probably reach for a pink lipstick over a red because I've been preferring nude lipsticks a lot recently.

5. TIPS TO STAY POSITIVE IN A TOUGH TIME?
I'm naturally a pessimistic person, so this question is actually quite hard for me to answer! I guess I'd say it's okay to be emotional and let your feelings out. Give yourself some time to reflect on what's happened, and make sure you talk to people you trust!

6. NIGHT OUT OR EVENING IN?
I think it would depend on the people I'd be with, but at the moment I'd probably prefer a night out!

7. WHAT DOES YOUR PERFECT DAY LOOK LIKE?
Again, this would depend on my mood, but right now, it would be staying in with my friends when the weather is really bad, watching some films together and just hanging out.

8. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING, AND IF SO, WHAT?
I actually collect snow globes from places I've travelled to such as London, Florida, and Rome (which my parents bought for me when they travelled there)

9. FAVOURITE WORD? LEAST FAVOURITE?
This sounds a bit weird, but I love words- the way they sound and the way they can make a person feel! My favourite word is really hard to choose, but I can easily tell you my least favourite- moist. (even typing it makes me cringe)

10. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

A big thank you to Wanderlust Girl (aka. Kyia) for letting me collaborate with her on her blog- I've enjoyed this so much! I really appreciate you letting me collab with you and having me come onto your blog!

Can you relate to any of the answers?

Make sure you check out my answers on her blog HERE!

16 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for a blog post! :)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, loved the questions and loved the answers! I'll definitely be checking out Marshmellow Skies post! X

    www.whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear this! She's such a lovely person!!

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. this is such a lovely post idea! loved the answers! :)

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely idea for a blog post! My least favorite word is moist too, I just hate it and omg I love snow globes, I have a few from my trips and I adore them xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just something about that word that is so unpleasant, haha! Thanks again, Marina x

      Delete
  5. Such a cute idea! I've met so many amazing people through the blogging community too, it's great! I'll definitely check out the Marshmallow Skies blog! xx

    Amy | Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you've also met people through blogging. The online world does have it's perks! x

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so much, I hope you enjoy my blog!

      Lots of love,
      Marshmallow Skye
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Love the idea of this collab! Word moist also makes me cringe, ew.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just something about it isn't there, haha!

      Delete
  7. This was so fun to do, and I'm so sorry I've only just had chance to get back to you! I would love to collab with you again - it was so fun!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all alright! It was the most fun I've had writing the post :)

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top