Hallway Of Doom

Hey guys!

Wow you all are amazing. I've just been reading your comments on my last post 4 Ways To Wake Up Happy, and they're making me so glad to hear that my tips are helping you out! That aside, I wanted to chat about my little incident that happened at school the other day.

Now, I'm not normally the one to get embarrassed.

Things happen all the time that I guarantee would embarrass the heck out of a lot of people, and I don't really see how this would be any different. I feel like the hallways are where every event occurs- meet ups, breakups, texting sessions... The most annoying thing is when those couples walk. ever. so. slowly. while holding hands. Can anyone relate to this?

Well, my own event fell into place.

And quite literally.

My bestie and I were on our way to maths, skipping together with our arms linked. It's when she decided to hold me by the hand and spin me around, where things got messy. As she started whirling about, I felt my hand start to slip out of hers, shooting me across the hall. Everyone stopped to stare. It was the first time in a long time that I actually got embarrassed!

Have you ever had an embarrassing moment? If so, let's share in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Oh those precious little embarrassing moments, I've had loads of them haha :) Yours made me smile, I can only imagine how silly you felt at that moment but in a few months you'll have a great story to tell and laugh at! :) I always skipped math when I was in high school and spent all that time in a small bar next to our school. One day I was sitting in there with my friends, pretending to be so cool and important and I didn't notice my math teacher entering the bar. The moment I finally saw her I panicked and attempted to jump from my chair and hide under the table but I managed to mess it all up - the entire table, filled with drinks, fell with me in front of everyone, including the teacher whose class I was skipping :) Nicely done, right? :D

    xx, Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! That would have been so shocking, haha! But yes, you're right. It will be a super funny story, now that I've taken the time to think about it :)

      Delete
  2. I have had SO MANY embarrassing moments. There have definitely been lots of falls, walking into things, etc. My most embarrassing moment that was school related was probably at 8th grade graduation. I had this gorgeous strapless dress from Anthropologie on under my gown and really didn't have what was necessary to keep it up. By the time I got to the end of the church aisle (Catholic school) to accept my diploma it was around my waist. I don't think anybody could tell but I was SO embarrassed. That one stayed with me for life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! I would definitely be embarrassed in that scenario. At least you got your diploma, right? And I walk into things all the time too. The worst part is I have this habit of saying sorry to the inanimate object... x

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top