All of your lovely comments on my previous post Finding Balance are seriously making me smile- you have no idea how meaningful each one is to me. The little things you write are always uplifting and positive, which is the main reason I write this blog. To spread positivity.
This tag was created by the ever-so-gorgeous Rachel from her blog, Dream Create Do. The #DREAM BIGGER LIST PROJECT is based around themed questions that intentionally motivate and inspire you to become a better you, one question at a time. (Plus, I'm in love with the things she writes, as they send such bright and optimistic vibes. So definitely check her out!)
THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.
1. My closest friends & family
2. Pizza: Because, who doesn't love pizza?
3. Hand cream: A little standard, but I have this thing where my hands have to be moisturized otherwise it bothers me. Maybe it's my eczema, maybe I'm just crazy- who knows!
THREE THINGS YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH RIGHT NOW.
1. Kill 'Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez & Sound Of Your Heart by Shawn Hook
2. Volleyball: It's one of my passions! You'll know this if you've seen my About Me Page.
3. Cropped t-shirts: With its lightweight fabric and simple looks, it's perfect for summer!
THREE PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE.
1. Zoe Sugg (aka. Zoella): It's no surprise she made it on this list! She's such an empowering and inspirational woman, it's crazy what she does!
2. Ashley Callingbull (aka. Mrs. Universe!!): Being not only absolutely stunning, after she gained her title, she decided to take initiative and challenge issues regarding First Nations. She mentions how violence and disrespect is tearing them apart, using personal experiences to back up her arguments.
3. My Mom: She has always been there for me, and I'm so grateful that I feel comfortable enough to talk to her about anything. So Mom, if you're reading this (which I know you are), I love you!
THREE BOOKS THAT HAVE HAD A BIG IMPACT ON YOU.
1. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson: For me, this book made me laugh so much, I kind of felt sorry for laughing. Every chapter has put a massive smile on my face, as Jenny talks through her mental illness, she shows you how you can be happy in your own [special] way.
2. Firefly Lane by Kristian Hannah: This probably comes to absolutely no surprise to most of you, as I cannot recommend this book enough. Check out my On The Shelf book post if you want to know more!
3. #Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso: Such an inspiring novel, and one of my more recent favs. #GirlBoss shows you that anyone can be successful when you are in the right mindset, and that if she can do it, you can too. Much love for this one!
THREE FAVOURITE TOOLS OR APPS.
1. A Color Story & VSCO Cam: My favourite apps for photo editing. The filters are precise as well as easy to use, and A Color Story also has a "curves" option; that's a bonus if you don't want to splurge on Photoshop!
2. Twitter & BlogLovin: I use both of these on a regular basis to keep up with you guys, as well as to read the many blogs I follow.
3. Calm: I personally love this app (obviously, otherwise it wouldn't be on this list, haha). Whenever I feel claustrophobic or anxious, I simply open it up and breathe, and listen to its relaxing sounds. This is also perfect for nights where you can't fall asleep!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE BEFORE THE END OF 2016.
1. Go with a huge group of friends to a carnival this summer.
2. Stretch more regularly.
3. Gain more confidence in myself.
IF YOU HAD TO EVACUATE YOUR HOME BECAUSE OF A NATURAL DISASTER, WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU?
1. My cats. I love them far too much!
2. Family albums and photographs.
3. My wallet... Self explanatory?
I would love it if you guys joined the tag, as it's open to everyone! Just copy and paste the questions below into your own blog post, and fill out your answers. Can't wait to read your posts :)
- Three things you can't live without.
- Three things you're obsessed with right now.
- Three people you admire.
- Three books that have had a big impact on you.
- Three favourite tools or apps.
- Three things you want to achieve before the end of 2016.
- If you had to evacuate your home because of a natural disaster, what three things would you take with you?