#DREAM BIGGER LIST PROJECT

Hey guys!

All of your lovely comments on my previous post Finding Balance are seriously making me smile- you have no idea how meaningful each one is to me. The little things you write are always uplifting and positive, which is the main reason I write this blog. To spread positivity.

This tag was created by the ever-so-gorgeous Rachel from her blog, Dream Create Do. The #DREAM BIGGER LIST PROJECT is based around themed questions that intentionally motivate and inspire you to become a better you, one question at a time. (Plus, I'm in love with the things she writes, as they send such bright and optimistic vibes. So definitely check her out!)
THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.
1. My closest friends & family
2. Pizza: Because, who doesn't love pizza?
3. Hand cream: A little standard, but I have this thing where my hands have to be moisturized otherwise it bothers me. Maybe it's my eczema, maybe I'm just crazy- who knows!

THREE THINGS YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH RIGHT NOW.
1. Kill 'Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez & Sound Of Your Heart by Shawn Hook
2. Volleyball: It's one of my passions! You'll know this if you've seen my About Me Page.
3. Cropped t-shirts: With its lightweight fabric and simple looks, it's perfect for summer!

THREE PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE.
1. Zoe Sugg (aka. Zoella): It's no surprise she made it on this list! She's such an empowering and inspirational woman, it's crazy what she does!
2. Ashley Callingbull (aka. Mrs. Universe!!): Being not only absolutely stunning, after she gained her title, she decided to take initiative and challenge issues regarding First Nations. She mentions how violence and disrespect is tearing them apart, using personal experiences to back up her arguments.
3. My Mom: She has always been there for me, and I'm so grateful that I feel comfortable enough to talk to her about anything. So Mom, if you're reading this (which I know you are), I love you!

THREE BOOKS THAT HAVE HAD A BIG IMPACT ON YOU.
1. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson: For me, this book made me laugh so much, I kind of felt sorry for laughing. Every chapter has put a massive smile on my face, as Jenny talks through her mental illness, she shows you how you can be happy in your own [special] way.
2. Firefly Lane by Kristian Hannah: This probably comes to absolutely no surprise to most of you, as I cannot recommend this book enough. Check out my On The Shelf book post if you want to know more!
3. #Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso: Such an inspiring novel, and one of my more recent favs. #GirlBoss shows you that anyone can be successful when you are in the right mindset, and that if she can do it, you can too. Much love for this one!

THREE FAVOURITE TOOLS OR APPS.
1. A Color Story & VSCO Cam: My favourite apps for photo editing. The filters are precise as well as easy to use, and A Color Story also has a "curves" option; that's a bonus if you don't want to splurge on Photoshop!
2. Twitter & BlogLovin: I use both of these on a regular basis to keep up with you guys, as well as to read the many blogs I follow.
3. Calm: I personally love this app (obviously, otherwise it wouldn't be on this list, haha). Whenever I feel claustrophobic or anxious, I simply open it up and breathe, and listen to its relaxing sounds. This is also perfect for nights where you can't fall asleep!

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE BEFORE THE END OF 2016.
1. Go with a huge group of friends to a carnival this summer.
2. Stretch more regularly.
3. Gain more confidence in myself.

IF YOU HAD TO EVACUATE YOUR HOME BECAUSE OF A NATURAL DISASTER, WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU?
1. My cats. I love them far too much!
2. Family albums and photographs.
3. My wallet... Self explanatory?

I would love it if you guys joined the tag, as it's open to everyone! Just copy and paste the questions below into your own blog post, and fill out your answers. Can't wait to read your posts :)
  • Three things you can't live without.
  • Three things you're obsessed with right now.
  • Three people you admire.
  • Three books that have had a big impact on you.
  • Three favourite tools or apps.
  • Three things you want to achieve before the end of 2016.
  • If you had to evacuate your home because of a natural disaster, what three things would you take with you?

28 comments:

  1. What a great tag! I am definitely going to be doing this on my blog!
    Thank you so much for sharing :)
    C | http://thisgirlc.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it! I'll be checking your blog for it :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cool tag, I enjoyed reading your responses! :) I might do it too, mayble even in a video form!
    Have a great week! xx

    Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh a video would be quite interesting as well! Happy you liked it x

      Delete
  3. Lovely tag, I love your answers!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post! Those three books just happen to be ones that I've been dying to read. They seem so great.
    Julia | Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! your blog is beautiful! I love love love the design and I love the content <3 following <3 perfect <3

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Your cat with it's tongue out is adorable, my cat used to do this!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny! I always catch her at the best times, haha x

      Delete
  7. What a great tag, I love finding out more about someone if I'm follow their blog! x

    http://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the A Color Story app for photo editing! Definitely one of my favourites, particularly because of the curves function. I also like Afterlight. Really great post x

    Megan / Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely have to check out Afterlight

      Delete
  9. This is such a lovely idea, I love this post xx Also Zoe is one of the people who inspires me too and I adore #Girl Boss, it is one of my new favorites :)

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your list Kyia! I am a huge fan on Calm too and use it everyday! Loved reading your goals to achieve before the end of 2016 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you, Rachel! So happy you like it :)

      Delete
  11. Your answers are beautiful!
    I also chose family albums as something I would take with me.
    Also, your photography is superb! You're extremely talented <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the memories you've got to take along! x

      Delete
  12. I love this tag! I can relate to a lot of your choices x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great way to get to know you more! :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top