A Tea Obsession | Davids Tea

I'll admit- I'm kind of a tea freak. There's just something about that steamy cup of tea on a chilly morning that makes everything seem so reassuring, not to mention delicious. David's tea has always been a hands-down favourite of mine, as they have a huge array of teas to choose from, as well as new ranges that come out every season. Today I've decided to share with you some of my most loved teas this spring.


Alpine Punch Rooibos Tea
My number 1 fav. It reminds me so much of Autumn, as the cinnamon and almonds create a really comforting scent. Even with only a teaspoon of tea, it gives a very strong taste, instantly reminding me of pumpkins and crunchy leaves. It's not overly sweet and definitely not bitter, kind of like marzipan. But what's a fall-themed tea doing in my spring favourites? Simple- I love it too much to just leave it out.

As this tea is a white tea, the taste isn't very poignant, no matter how amazing the smell is. Another great one for spring as it has a hint of citrus, hints of strawberry and a whole lotta mango. In fact, I'm a bit worried about suggesting this to people because I'm afraid they'll go crazy over it! In short, it's a whole lot of madness.

This one came to me as a shocker. In the bag, it seemed normal- pieces of nuts, smells of cinnamon and sugar... But the moment it steeps, it turns a bright hue of pink! Now that's how you should be adding colour to spring. It's nutty, rich, and kind of has an earthy taste (but never bitter!). Reminds me a lot of cozy sunsets and evening feasts.

Hope you guys like this slightly different post this afternoon, and let me hear your thoughts on tea in the comments below! What's your favourite brand of tea?

21 comments:

  1. I'm a huge tea addict too! I love the sound of the Mango Madness White tea! ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that the last tea is pink - that's so cool! I actually am a big fan of teas too, and my favourite has to be this rose tea I got from an organic shop - it was so gorgeous! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, a rose tea? I've had rose water before and it was absolutely horrid, haha. I'll have to look into rose teas!

      Delete
  3. I adore tea as well, especially when they come in cute tins. The Forever Nuts tea sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Cute tins are a must in my preference, haha! Forever Nuts is a beautiful tea x

      Delete
  4. I have always wanted to get into more herbal teas but I have never been able to because they don't really taste of much but the mango one looks amaze!

    lots of love,Jane
    www.marbleandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is! Since I'm running low, I will have to repurchase sometime soon! x

      Delete
  5. Nice post. Like it!

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/06/anna-morguns-new-collection-this.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love David's Tea too. The Pink Flamingo flavour is my favourite :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that one sounds nice! I'll have to try it out!

      Delete
  7. Mmm this looks so delicious. I love loose leaf tea, it's so much more fragrant! :)

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. And because David's tea has a HUGE selection, you can't really go wrong! x

      Delete
  8. I don't purchase from David's Tea often but i did pick up some of the small cans they had during xmas and I loved them! I personally prefer black or pu'erh tea

    ♡ Michelle from Mapping Milkyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to grow a liking for pu'erh! I'll have to try some of their options x

      Delete
  9. Ah I love tea, I'll have to try David's Tea it looks lovely!
    Great post and beautiful photos :)
    Julia | Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The photos were done in a rush, haha. You seriously have to try it- one of the best! xx

      Delete
  10. I only really started drinking tea this year so I've not really tried many brands of tea yet, but I'm all for trying new stuff. Lovely post!

    Sophie | http://ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David's tea is the best for trying new teas. They have so much selection it's insane!! xx

      Delete
  11. This looks like such a great brand! Growing up in England all my life, I do love a good cup of tea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many different flavours, I'm sure you would love them!

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top