25 Facts About Me

1. I really love taking photos
2. When I was little, I used to have a pink gameboy that I played princess games on
3. I overthink everything

4. The sun instantly makes my happy, and the clouds instantly get me down
5. When I'm really comfortable around you, you'll probably think I'm a weirdo (Weird is good though, right?)
6. I'm addicted to baking and tea
7. Everyone says I look great in any type of hat
8. I always start DIY projects, but never finish them
9. The mountains are my favourite place to go. I have so many memories there as a child, it's always nice to go back
10. My hair is naturally wavy/ curly, but it was straighter a couple years ago
11. Whenever I get a new calendar, I flip straight to my birthday month to see what the picture is
12. I very rarely paint my nails as it takes for-ev-er
13. The smell of fish cooking makes me gag, but I like how it tastes
14. I don't spend a lot of time on my hair
15. Peonies are my favourite flower


16. If you text me, I will either text you back in 0.1539 of a second, or 6 hours later. There is no in between
17. I'm really good at stuff until people watch me do that stuff
18. I collect things. marbles, bottles, sea shells...
19. I would much rather spend the day in sweatpants than jeans
20. Sometimes I have donuts for breakfast
21. I'm more of a cat lady
22. Even though my hair is in a messy bun, it took me about a million tries to get it that way
23. Mint chocolate chip is my favourite flavour of ice cream
24. When I'm tired I can't stop talking (even if I'm just spitting out rubbish)
25. I have the worst selective hearing EVER. If you were to talk to me while I wrote this post, I wouldn't hear a single word you said

How you enjoyed this more light-hearted post this evening! I'd love to hear some facts about you, or tell me if you tried out this tag for yourself. Also, I'm sorry for the "I'm-not-feeling-the-best-so-here-are-half-decent-photos-from-my-phone" shots. We've all have times like this... right? haha

8 comments:

  1. I love reading posts like this! Peonies are my favourite flavour too, and the smell of fish cooking is literally THE WORST THING EVER. I can't even eat it either haha. So much yes for mint choc chip ice cream though <3<3

    Hannah xx
    www.hannahemilylane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to know more about you :) I love reading these kind of post! I do the same thing with the calendar !! I want a pretty picture :) hehe
    But I'm not a cat lady.. I'm a cat obsessed haha

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my post- and I'm so happy you could relate to some of it! :)

      Delete
  3. Love these kinds of posts getting to know bloggers a little better! I'm in love peonies too

    Emily x | emilyclairewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donuts for breakfast = YES! 😍 Great call girl! I had a silver Nintendo when I was younger, I was always jealous of my sisters pink one! I used to be obsessed with playing Sims on it, and fashion games! I can totally relate to the texting back thing haha, I either reply instantly or like never haha 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found some things you could relate to, as it's so nice to know I'm not the only one who has donuts for breakfast... haha! xx

      Delete

Other Places You Can Find Me:

Back to Top